Refinery Products


Indopalm uses the best quality Crude Palm Oil and Crude Palm Kernel Oil to process with the latest and automation technology process, ensure only the highest quality products delivered to customer. All our products will go through Quality Control checking to ensure our customer get the best product consistently.

Refined bleached deodorized (RBD) palm oil is a vegetable oil derived from crude palm oil, which is extracted from the mesocarp of the oil palm fruit. RBD palm oil is an off-white solid in cold weather, a slightly yellow semi-solid at room temperature, and a slightly yellow liquid when heated to about 45°C. It is made by refining, bleaching and deodorization of crude palm oil. RBD palm oil is used for both edible and non-edible applications. 90% of RBD palm oil and its products are used for food, and the remaining 10% is used to produce soap noodles and the production of oleochemicals. RBD palm oil is used to manufacture fried edible oils, shortening, margarine, vanaspati, candy, oleochemicals, soap noodles etc.

Refined Bleached Deodorized (RBD) Palm Kernel Oil or PKO is an edible oil derived from the kernel of the oil palm (Elaeis guineensis). RBD palm kernel oil is made from crude palm kernel oil by physical refining, and crude palm oil is extracted from oil palm seeds. It is a solid in cold climates and semi-solid at room temperature. Its melting point is between 25-27 degrees Celsius. It has a sharp solid fat melting curve, making it a premium raw material for specialty fats.

RBD Palm Kernel Oil naturally high in saturated fatty acids (Lauric Acid), It is widely used throughout for fats and non-edible fats. It is used in the manufacture of margarine, specialty fats, filled cream, ice cream, filled milk, coffee whiteners in the food industry. It is also used in the oleochemical Indutries to produce fatty acids, fatty alcohols, fatty acid esters, soap noodles.

PFAD (palm fatty acid distillate) is a by-product of physical refining of crude palm oil products, Its taken as a distillate of stripping tower of Free Fatty Acid (FFA). It is a light brown solid at room temperature, melting to a brown liquid on heating. Palm Fatty Acid Distillate melting point is 60 ºC and is composed of free fatty acids (81.7%), glycerides (14.4%), squalene (0.8%), vitamin E (0.5%), sterols (0.4%) and other substances (2.2%). PFAD is used in the animal feed and laundry soap industries as well as a raw material for the oleochemicals industry. Vitamin E, squalene and phytosterols are value-added products that could be extracted from PFAD and are of potential value for the nutraceutical and cosmetic industries.

PKFAD (Palm kernel fatty acid distillate) is a by-product of physical refining of crude palm kernel oil products which one of the residual and renewable raw materials as well as wastes that used in the chemical Indutries as well as the food industry. This distillate is used as a renewable raw material for the production of biofuels, soaps, candles, animal feed, and other products like oleochemicals and etc. all over the world.


© 2023 All rights reserved, owned and operated by PT. PACIFIC INDOPALM INDUSTRIES